Tuesday, October 18, 2011

"Notes on Hamlet"

3. Post to your blog under the title, "Notes on Hamlet." Explain how your thinking about the play has evolved from the time we began reading to the end of Act III. Has anything changed your mind about the plot or characters since the ghost showed up at midnight? Where do you see things going from here?

3. In the very beginning of the play, I had trouble understanding the plot of the story. After going over the acts and each scenes with Dr. Preston and our classmates, I was able to grasp what was going on and follow along. The plot is becoming more interesting and curious because we, as readers, know what the characters are experiencing without them knowing what's up. Since now I have a pretty decent amount of description and personalities of each character, I am able to ascertain their behaviors. By observing Hamlet's scheme in Act 3, I am able to adumbrate that he will kill Claudius eventually. 

No comments:

Post a Comment